alright i’ve made the itunes playlist, how do i save it so that i can upload the .rar or .zip file to megaupload? i have to program winrar but i really don’t know how to do this
okay idk if it’ll be the same for you..
but just highlight all the music files, then put them into a new folder and right click and pick “add to ——.rar” and then go to megaupload, browse and choose the .rar, add a description (preferably some abbreviation so it doesn’t get taken down) and click send. then it’ll upload and you’ll get the link. done!
22. You can find yourself by actually blogging your hopes, dreams, ambitions, and fears. …but if it’s too long, no one will ever know.
23. Nutella is life.
24. Reblog if this is an oversaturated cliché.
25. Tumblr is the 16th page of /b/. It’s the pet semetary for memes.
26. Miley Cyrus is a slut because… she just is ok?
27. The Chat button is the most useless feature ever, until you get a AIM account and people to talk to.
28. “I have [insert food here]! OM NOM NOM!!!”
29. My Life Is Average puts a magical aspect in Tumblr.
30. Wyoming never did, and never will exist in this spectral plane.
31. If you need an album, Tumblr always comes through
32. People like people that STFU and post pretty pictures.
33. Less Tumblarity = More of a real life.
34. More Tumblarity = Bitch, don’t hate me because post things and people like them.
35. Yoshi from Mario was a girl.
36. It is a law in the internet that when people refresh Tumblr around their parents, porn shows up.
37. Bulbasaur was never cool.
38. When you read it, you’ll shit brix.
39. People will take beautifully written creepypasta stories as actual fact.
40. If you have sunglasses on, and we can see your top teeth, we will reblog and say “DAT ASS.”
41. You will never sleep upon entering this site.
42. There was never a log out button, you just press X.
43. Pedobear is our mascot.
44. *Kanye shrug*
45. Dashboard Coincidences are made of the tears of some divine figure.
46. Pokemon is SRS BSNS.
47. Memes never get old here because they’ve died and Tumblr is heaven and hell at the same time.
48. TyPiiiNq LyK DiiS WiiLl GeT YuU UnFoLLoWeD QuiiK.
49. Search your name on Tumblr, see who reblogged and talked about you.
50. Despite what anyone says, this is a good website with good people, and I’m lucky to spend my time here. Almost all of you are amazing and I would love to spend at least one day in real life with you all.
Seeing as the year is ending I find it only appropriate to complete this survey.
Which was the best month for you? Jan-Feb-Mar I guess.. Which month(s) was the worst? Probably May and November.. What was the most significant thing that happened this year? The break-up with my boyfriend of almost three years. Losing my best friends. What person had the most impact on your life this year? Negative impact: the people I just mentioned. Positive: TUMBLR What was the best concert that you attended? didn’t go to any.. Just small local gigs. What was your biggest challenge of 2009? Relationships, or lack thereof. Your biggest regret? I don’t regret. I tried my hardest. What moment stands out to you the most? Sitting on that balcony in the freezing cold, beating my hand into the metal edges, refusing to go in because I just didn’t want to hear what he had to say. What band did you listen to the most? She & Him, The Kills, Jeff Buckley, The Smiths, Simon & Garfunkel. On a scale of 1-10, 2009 was: Really fucking bad.
Meet anyone special? No. Get close to someone you didn’t expect to? Fuck you. Have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Yeah. Have a relationship for more than 3 months? Yeah. Hook up with anyone, no strings attached? No. Experience the death of a loved one? No. Get in a fight? Yeah. Lose a friend? Yeah. Get drunk? YEAH. Regret doing something? No. Go to a concert? Only local gigs. Fall in love? No. Fall out of love? No. Get back together with an ex? No. Enjoy being single? I guess.. Accomplish a goal? Well, I graduated. Learn something new? Yeah. Get arrested? No. Break up with someone? Yeah. Get a tattoo? No :( Go to a party? Yeah.
The New Year: 2010
What will you be doing on New Year’s Eve: Sitting at home, alone with a bottle of red. Will you kiss anyone at midnight? No. Who do you WANT to kiss at midnight? David Boreanaz <3 hahaha What is your New Year’s resolution? LOSE WEIGHT. Not that I made resolutions. Did you keep your resolution from last year? I didn’t make any. Do you think things will be different in 2010? I don’t really think so, but it can’t be worse than this year. What do you want most out of 2010? Not really sure. Do you think 2010 will be better than 2009? Couldn’t get any worse. Anything you are particularly looking forward to? Possibly going to the US. Fuck, I hope so.
I like how people judge skinny people for talking about fat people. If you’re fat, you’re fat because you made yourself that way. Therefore, you deserve to be talked about. And don’t use the “It’s in my genes to be fat.” It’s NOT. It in no one’s genes to be fat. Everyone was born with the ability to be thin. If you’re too lazy to work out, that’s YOUR fault. I used to be chunky and I have obese parents, so don’t tell me, I don’t know what I’m talking about. I got thin. Extremely thin. SO, obviously, it’s not that hard. If you’re fat, it’s because you’re too lazy to do anything about it. I really don’t care if I lose followers of tumblarity over this. It’s my feelings, and I’m free to expresss them. And next time someone says something negative about fat people, just agree. Because, in all honesty, you know they are right.
You are sadly misinformed.
so, i usually don’t get involved in ~tumblr drama~ or w/e but i’m bored and pissed off and i need to take this out on *someone*. what is your definition of skinny? your definition of fat? NOT everyone is born to be a size 4 and not everyone who is fat sits on their ass all day eating twinkies. so you lost weight despite having a history of obesity in your family? guess what, me too! but unlike you i’m not an ignorant fuck sitting on a high horse BECAUSE of that weight loss. so many people on my mother’s side of the family is obese. my brother was obese and died from complications of that at 30 years old, my mom had gastric bypass. i workout, i eat healthy, and i’ve managed to work really fucking hard to lose weight yet i would NEVER tell someone “ur fat because you’re lazy.” you’re an entitled asshole, and when you gain back all that weight i hope you remember what you said. inside you’re still fat, and you still think people see you as that, and until you realize that your weight doesn’t define you you’re going to be miserable no matter how much weight you lose. and as far “everyone has the ability to be thin” yes, that’s true but that doesn’t mean it’s healthy. do you honestly believe that nicole richie looked better at 90 lbs than she does now after having 2 kids and saying, “THEY SAVED MY LIFE” or that the model Crystal Renn is crying over being a size 12 after almost dying from trying to be thin? are you fucking kidding me?
1. Go to more concerts. 2. Become financially independent. 3. Read the entire Bible in a year. 4. Make someone happier. 5. Write a hit song. 6. Move out of my parent’s house into a place of my own. 7. Learn how to play chess. 8. Get my GED. 9. Plant a vegetable garden. 10. Meet my online friends. 11. Read all the books that Rory Gilmore has. 12. Build my own house. 13. Have a totally different life by this time next year. 14. Rearrange my bedroom. 15. Travel. 16, Get my driver’s license. 17. Publish a book. 18. Switch all my products to cruelty-free. 19. Hug a tiger. 20. Work in a restaurant. 21. Decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life. 22. Dance in the rain. 23. Go hiking. 24. Give blood. 25. Visit the 7 Wonders Of The World. 26. Dance dance dance. 27. Get over my fear of roller coasters. 29. Spend more time with my mom. 30. Watch The Notebook. 31. Learn guitar. 32. Complete my DVD box sets collection. 33. Look good in a bikini. 34. Go fishing with my dad. 35. Host a dinner party. 36. Volunteer. 37. Learn to do a back handspring. 38. Stop oversleeping. 39. Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination. 40. Design a personal website. 41. Learn to figure skate. 42. Perform in a play. 43. Lose weight.
January: Lonely/confused February: Nervous/confused March: Went insane April: Insanity May: Insanity and therapy June: Insanity and therapy July: Insanity, a bit improved August: Distance and the UK September: Comfortably numb October: Went slightly insane again November: Went slightly insane again, friend problems because of it December: Went slightly insane again, friend problems because of it
January: Bliss February: Bliss March: Content April: Lost my best friend(s) May: Above + studies = misery June: Misery, then relief July: Content / was in LDN August: Lonely September: Lonely October: Lonely / hopeful November: Content / naïve, ends in FFFUUUU December: Depression